This is known as Mallar in Khandoba and Karnataka in Maharashtra and is a manifest symbol of cultural contract of Karnataka and Maharashtra. His Sanskrit name is ‘Mallari Martand Bhairav’. The popularity of this deity is so widespread that its worship is prevailing in all the suburbs of the society, from Dhanagar, Ramosh to Brahmins..
This temple has two parts, the first section is from the Mandapala. The second part is the sanctum sanctorum and there is the place of Khandoba. This temple is Hemadpanthi. This temple is a 28-foot-shaped brass turtle. In the mountainous Sahyadri mountain ranges, this lavumbani in the southwest of the lake, Mani Mall took shelter in the Love Ashram of the displaced and displaced monkeys, and solicited Shankar to free the villagers from oppression.Shankar embraced this land on the basis of the martyr Bhairav incarnation. This land became pure. Mani Mall later established his capital at Wardha and later became famous as Bhumi Jayadri. The embodiment of Martand Bhinder was completed and, for a long time, the Lotan Kaptashari Marg marked the end of Martand Bhanderv in the temple.
Here the temple of Martand Bhairav stands in the capital. Gems were given for the arrangement of the temple and Jayendra’s Jejuri city was established. Her popularity continued to grow through popular faith. Anonymous devotees performed many temples and built a magnificent temple here. The devotee who left the temple on the outside of the sanctum of the temple was left behind only one devotee who left his name money. The first inscription known as the 1246
In this 1511, a Bengali sage named Chetanoya Mahaprabhu has been given a visit to Jejuriya. In this description, there was a large number of Muruli and Mahaprabhuji was mentioned in his description. A Bengali great man visiting Jejuriya was now known as Jejuri area.
During this period of 1540 AD, the author of Gyanadev was written through the book “Jyadri Mahatmya”. In the year 1608, I learned from the inscription on the work of repairing the Lavthalswar temple. In 1651-52, the debate started in the priests of the Jejuri Temple and he went to Jijau Saheb to settle his dispute with the Jijaui Nizwa, and in 1653, Shivaji Maharaj continued this judgment.
After getting Purandar in 1654, Shivrajaya visited Jejuriya and built a palace. In this Bakhtar, Shahaji Maharaj devised jejuri Khansobas for Shiva Swaraj to stand up and made a gold idol from Karnataki artists for Navaspuri, and during this time Shahaji wrote a book bearing the name of Shivaji.n 1702, Jezuri was mentioned in a Mughal newspaper, in which there is a description of a large well in the house of the clay house and the fortification of the fort.